LUKEWARM -- COMPROMISE -- FRIEND

"Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood. I know that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock; and from among your own selves men will arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after them. Therefore be on the alert, remembering that night and day for a period of three years I did not cease to admonish each one with tears." Acts 20:28-31
Psalm 101:2-8 I will be careful to lead a blameless life- when will you come to me?
I will conduct the affairs of my house with a blameless heart.
I will not look with approval on anything that is vile.
I hate what faithless people do;
I will have no part in it. The perverse of heart shall be far from me;
I will have nothing to do with what is evil. Whoever slanders their neighbor in secret,
I will put to silence; whoever has haughty eyes and a proud heart,
I will not tolerate. My eyes will be on the faithful in the land, that they may dwell with me; the one whose walk is blameless will minister to me.
No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who speaks falsely will stand in my presence.
Every morning I will put to silence all the wicked in the land; I will cut off every evildoer from the city of the LORD.
LUKEWARM COMPROMISING CHRISTIANS
1. They only come to God when they have a problem.
2. Their Christianity is what can God do for me? How can He make my life better?
3. They don’t obey the Word of God and even try to twist Scripture to justify sin. They call obeying the Bible legalism or radical.
4. They think they are Christians because they do good deeds or go to church. They live like devils 6 days a week and are holy on Sunday.
5. They compromise with the world because it’s the most popular choice.
6. They only want to be Christian because they are afraid of hell.
7. They have no repentance. They are not truly sorry for their sins nor do they want to change.
8. They think they’re saved because they compare themselves to others around them.
9. They never or rarely share their faith.
10. They care more of what others think rather than the Lord.
11. They don’t have new desires for Christ and never did.
12. They are not willing to make sacrifices. If they do make sacrifices it will be close to nothing and it won’t affect them at all.
13. They love to say things like do not judge.
https://biblereasons.com/lukewarm-christians/
Spiritual compromise happens when you view salvation as a human endeavor rather than as an act of God.
Spiritual compromise can happen even with leaders who should know better.
Spiritual compromise happens when leaders want to please the people rather than please God.
Spiritual compromise happens when you become impatient waiting on God.
Spiritual compromise happens when you want a safer, user-friendly “god” who will work for you.
Spiritual compromise happens when you excuse your sin and don’t accept responsibility for it.
Spiritual compromise happens when you refuse to submit to God’s ways.
https://bible.org/…/17-avoiding-spiritual-compromise-exodus…
Alan Jackson - What A Friend We Have In Jesus (Live)
Eye Of The Storm - [Lyric Video] Ryan Stevenson
Matt Maher - What a Friend (Official Lyric Video)
1 Cor. 10:10:11 These things happened to them as examples and were written for our instruction, on whom the ends of the ages have come. 
12 So let the one who thinks he is standing be careful that he does not fall.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Hi there,
you have got so many lovely things on your blog posts I am glad that they show up on my sidebar so that I can go over to them and check them whenever I want to. We have been so busy lately that I have not had a lot of time to look at all I want to on many blogs that I like to visit.
God bless you for sharing.